Your privacy matters to us and central to our workings is our commitment that we are transparent about the personal data that we collect about you, how it is used and with whom it is shared. This privacy notice applies when you use our website or any of our web services.
1. Who we are We deliver the services provided by All Saints’ Parish Church). We are located at Eglantine Road, Lisburn BT27 5RQ. You can contact us at this address by post or by email at email@example.com .
2. Why we process your data, the lawful basis for processing your data and who we share it with
2A. For people who view and interact with our website, we process data:
• to respond to your query when sent through our ‘Contact Us’ form
• to sign up to our newsletter when you request subscription through our website • to remember your viewing preferences
• to manage authentic access to our website
• to manage donations
• to manage the online bookstore
• to respond to your request for a record search
The legal basis for processing your personal data is the legitimate interest in the administration and operation of our day–to–day operations. We share some personal data with our IT system provider. They may only process this data for the purpose of providing us with their services and for no other purpose. We request and obtain your consent to share personal data such as your name and email address with our newsletter services provider who sends out our newsletters. This provider is not permitted to use this data other than on our behalf. The legal basis for the processing of this data is consent. We will retain this personal data in accordance with legislative requirements and in line with our data retention policy.
2B. For people whom we liaise with on a regular basis, we process personal data: • In order to communicate with you about your interests and wider church related matters
• In order to receive payment from you The legal basis for the processing of this data is processing necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the All Saints’ Parish in working with and supporting you. We share some of the personal data that you may provide with our customer management system, in order to store your contact information. We may also send you emails through our email service provider. We will retain this personal data in accordance with legislative requirements and in line with our data retention policy.
3. Transfers of data outside the European Economic Area We do not transfer any personal data outside the European Economic Area.
4. Your rights relating to your personal data You have the following rights under the General Data Protection Regulation, in certain circumstances, subject to certain exemptions, in relation to your personal data:
• right to access the data: you have the right to request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you, together with other information about our processing of that data
• right to rectification: you have the right to request that any inaccurate data that is held about you is corrected, or if we have incomplete information, you may request that we update the information such that it is complete
• right to erasure: you have the right to request us to delete personal data that we hold about you. This is sometimes referred to as the right to be forgotten
• right to restriction of processing or to object to processing: you have the right to request that we no longer process your personal data for particular purposes, or to object to our processing of your personal data for other purposes
• right to data portability: you have the right to request us to provide you, or a third party, with a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format In order to raise any of the rights set out above, please contact us at the contact details at the start of this privacy notice. If we are processing personal data based on your consent, you may withdraw that consent at any time. This does not affect the lawfulness of processing which took place prior to any withdrawal.
5. Requirement to process personal data You may browse our website without providing us with any personal data and this will not affect your ability to view our website. If you do not provide us with your personal data, as necessary for the purposes outlined in at 2.A above, we cannot respond to your queries sent through our ‘Contact Us’ form or liaise with you via our website on any matters. We do not use any personal data for the purpose of automated decision–making or profiling.
6. Google Analytics Google Analytics is in use on our website to track website usage statistics. We are informed that no personal data is collected by Google Analytics, which uses first–party cookies to collect data about visitors.
Content on this website is © Copyright All Saints’ Parish, Eglantine unless otherwise stated.